Monday, September 24, 2007
New Dramas
Finally something I can do besides school projects and part-time work. Hee. All work and no play makes me feel so down. Learning to relax more.
-----------------------------
美味关系 Sweet Relationship

Starring my favourite zaizai. Also starring patty hou, megan lai and alan kuo. Watched the first episode last week, okok nia. Dun really like patty's acting, can tell that she is a newbie. And zaizai's character is not very likeable. Haughty and Commanding. Keep scolding ppl. Hmmm.. Hope the rest of the episodes will be better.
----------------------------
公主小妹 Romantic Princess

Starring Angela Chang, Wu Chun.
I like Angela's acting. Natural, cute and pretty. The plot is something new. Much nicer than 美味关系. Wu Chun's acting is as usual. Didn't improve at all. Same acting skills like 花样少年少女。 Hee. Looking forward to the next episode.
-----------------
Heroes Season 2

The only english drama i watch. I believe that there are many more nice english dramas like grey's anatomy but I really got no time. Hee. Looking forward. I wanna see hiro nakamura. I recently gotta noe that peter petrelli has the same bday as me. Hoho. Mr. Tattoo Man. Eeks. Starts on 24Sep.
Lastly, Happy birthday to my dearest sister! :)
Posted by Angela at 1:53 AM