Monday, January 28, 2008


Jay Chou Concert 2008

Our tickets to the concert
I was really excited that I got his tickets this time. I missed the previous concert and had to wait 3 years before he open another concert in Sg.

It was amazing how popular he is because his concert tickets were all snapped up on sistic even before there was any promotion on his concert. He open a 2nd show and again, tickets were bought within a day. Last min, sistic release some seats which has a terrible view - his backview and those tickets were fully sold too.

This time we bought lightsticks and I had fun waving the sticks when Jay is singing.

I got this green hand from Starhub to wave along too. Most of us got this green hand except for those who bought cheapo seats. Heee.
The crowd

My view of the stage
Super near can?!?!?!?! I bought the $140 tickets and I saw ppl who bought $200 tickets are sitting so much further away. Heee. Great buy~

The only picture I took during his first song - Huang Jin Jia 黄金甲. I gave up taking pics cause my camera is lousy and just enjoyed myself for the entire concert. I wan a new powerful digital camera!!!

The following pictures are taken from a forum. Not mine ok. But I really like his shots. All so clear~ Just to share with u guys..

Huang Jin Jia 黄金甲 + Wu Shuang 无双

Zui Hou De Zhan Yi 最后的战役 + Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi 不能说的秘密

Niu Zai Heng Mang 牛仔很忙 + Mai Ya Tang 麥芽糖 + Ting Ma Ma De Hua 听妈妈的话
I really like his Niu Zai Heng Mang 牛仔很忙. It's a really concert song where everyone can sing along. Fun~

Chow Yun Fatt
During 1 part of the song 听妈妈的话, Chow Yun Fatt was shaking his head with the music and Jacky Cheung sang the chorus of the song. So cool. You must be a superstar to get Chow Yun Fatt and Jacky Cheung to do this for you lor~

Playing the piano +
Zui Chang De Dian Ying 最长的电影 + An Jing 安静 + Hei Se You Mo 黑色幽默

Qian Li Zhi Wai 千里之外 + Ju Hua Tai 菊花台

Ben Cao Gang Mu 本草纲目
I like the zombie dance. So cool~

Jay 扯玲
He is really good at it..

Special Guest - 南拳妈妈
They sang about 3 songs but I only know 1 - 牡丹江

Jay and Lara singing Ye De Di Qi Zhang 夜的第七章
Jay threw the stick to the audience as a gift~~ I thought since Lara is here, they will sing Shan hu hai 珊瑚海, but they didn't :(

Piano Battle with Yu Hao.
Just like in the movie Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi 不能说的秘密

Mi Die Xiang 迷迭香
Later on, his real grandma came on stage to dance with the dancers! It's really heart-warming to see that he is so filial. Some sexy dancers also went off-stage and danced with the fans. I saw a guy who was really enthusiastic and danced with 1 hot dancer. So funny.

Interaction with the audience and singing a new version of Shuang Jie Gun 双截棍
Later on, he sang Shuang Jie Gun 双截棍 again and threw his 双截棍 to the audience! Oh my..

At this point, the concert was high to the max with everyone standing and waving their lightsticks and green hands.

Before the encore he sang my favourite song of his latest album - Tian Tian De 甜甜的. So sweeeet~

Encore 1: Drums + Yang Guang Zai Nan 阳光宅男

Encore 2: Gu Zheng 古筝 + Fa Ru Xue 髮如雪

Huo Yuan Jia 霍元甲
霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍霍~ Everyone was singing along.

A compilation of all the songs he sang that night~
Huang Jin Jia 黄金甲
Wu Shuang 无双
Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi 不能说的秘密
Ye De Di Qi Zhang 夜的第七章
Ting Ma Ma De Hua 听妈妈的话
Qian Li Zhi Wai 千里之外
Ben Cao Gang Mu 本草纲目
Tui Hou 退后
Mi Die Xiang 迷迭香
Ju Hua Tai 菊花台
Ye Qu 夜曲
Fa Ru Xue 髮如雪
Mai Ya Tang 麥芽糖
Niu Zai Heng Mang 牛仔很忙
Cai Hong 彩虹
Yang Guang Zai Nan 阳光宅男
Tian Tian De 甜甜的
Zui Chang De Dian Ying 最长的电影
Hei Se You Mo 黑色幽默
Zui Hou De Zhan Yi 最后的战役
An Jing 安静
Shuang Jie Gun 双截棍 + Shuang Jie Gun 双截棍 (New Melody Version)
Ren Zhe 忍者 + Ren Zhe 忍者 (Alternate Version)
Kai Bu Liao Kou 开不了口
Huo Yuan Jia 霍元甲

I had loads of fun. The fans were crazy with their screaming and whistling.

Surreal~

Posted by Angela at 12:46 AM