Wednesday, January 09, 2008
xiaozhu's concert (1st December 2007)
This is an outdated post but I still wanna blog about it. I can still remember I was busy with 2 exams on 1st December and had to go for the concert at night. Totally drained out but it was worth it. :)
My tickets (for remembrance)

Felicia Chin was there too. lol

Show on Stage is starting

I really didn't expect that there are so many supporters of xiaozhu. And he was really touched about having so many people coming to support him as this is his first concert in Singapore.
He reminisced about his first autograph session a few years ago beside Heeren and it was raining and his fans were carrying umbrellas just to see him. I WAS THERE TOO!! Then he set a target to hold a concert in Singapore and he did it. His hard work over the years paid off. He was just a small fry back then and he is a dancing king in taiwan now.
Some pictures of him in different outfits





This last pic - He was teaching us how to dance the twinkle song. His last song for the day. It was really high. I really find him a good entertainer, in both singing and hosting aspects.
Him playing the piano - Shuai~


The word SHOW lights up.

Rainie is the special guest


And she danced! She was full of praises for xiaozhu and he kept interrupting her speech, making her feel irritated. Haha
A lucky person will be chosen to go on stage and stand next to xiaozhu while he sings a love song. And that lucky person is a guy. Wah, damn brokeback lo. Xiaozhu cant control and keep laughing.
He is the lucky guy

And they had to sit inside this pink balloon

Xiaozhu held his hands and everyone goes screaming. I think it's really funny. Haha. Lucky guy. How many girls yearn to be in his position!
Finally a big inflated balloon of the star - So cute~

I really enjoyed his concert. The only regret is I didn't buy a lightstick. I will definitely buy 1 for my next concert.
Happy to see him :)
Posted by Angela at 6:18 PM