Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Celebration

To celebrate the completion of our 1 month training, we decided to feast in sushi tei at raffles city.

We ordered a-la-carte for everyone to share.

Beef Hotpot and Scallops with Mayonnaise
The beef tastes good, but everyone of us can only eat a slice. But the soup tastes so salty, I felt like I was drinking soya sauce.

The Hotate (Scallops) are really delicious, we ordered 2 plates of that. It tastes so cheesy that we can't believe that it is just mayonnaise. That is a must-try in Sushi Tei.

Dai Dai Roll
Their in-house specialty. It is salmon sushi with wasabi sauce. I love wasabi. Yumz. The waitress from china pronounced 'Dai Dai Roll' as 'Die Die Roll'. Wah liew, how inauspicious.

Golden Roll
This looks grand right? The prawn's head is really big and crispy. The creative part about this sushi roll is that it is topped with sliced mango. Delicious.

We also ordered salmon sashimi x 2, chawanmushi, assorted sushi, seafood hotpot, etc.

What a satisfying dinner, especially with the jokes and laughter. It's fun having them around!

Group picture before we start digging in.

Posted by Angela at 11:43 PM