Thursday, February 21, 2008
Loof again~
My company organized a gathering for the new hires at Loof. I was quite disappointed when the venue was confirmed because I've been there before and I definitely know that my company has the budget to go to a better place.
Anyway, after work today, my colleagues and I played pool and darts (Yes, my company has a pool table and I can play it everyday!) before going to loof at 7pm. I was actually craving for yummy bacon scallops. Disappointed again cos there was an event at that time so the only finger food available was calamari, mushrooms and chicken wings.
As everything is paid for by my company so the 6 of us ordered weird drinks and we share. We played 5-10 and the loser will need to drink. Basically the entire thing was for us to socialize with people from other departments but we only stick to ourselves. Loof is not a good place for socializing because it's damn noisy and you can only chat with the person sitting beside you. For those sitting further away, you seriously cant hear what are they talking about. Super bad location for a gathering.
But, I still find it fun hanging out with my colleagues, they are very humourous people. Will upload pictures when I get hold of them.
Need to sleep now, work is still waiting for me tmr. Haiz.
Payday faster come!! Cant wait!
Posted by Angela at 11:54 PM