Friday, March 21, 2008
Bear Nin
I got news that my auntie (Bear Nin) is in hospital last last week and the doctor told my cousins that she has only 2 more days left. I rushed down to SGH after my work and saw her. She was really skinny and pale. I felt really sad to see her like that. I've experienced death of closed ones and I really hate that scene. I was feeling v uncomfortable during that hospital visit.
2 days later, Bear Nin had improvements, she was feeling better but my relatives and I knew about her condition and is prepared for the worst. Due to old age, her liver and kidneys has failed completely.
4days later, Bear Nin passed away. I went for the wake. She was a christian and there was a service during the funeral. I was touched that she did so much for the church and her fellow church members. The pastor was reminiscing about the things Bear Nin did when she was still alive and there were many church members there for her funeral. I was sad to know that she is gone but happy for her that she accepted Christ and is in heaven now.
I will always remember how she is always there for my mom when she is still alive, she was the only soulmate that my mom had. Goodbye Bear Nin.
Posted by Angela at 6:10 PM