Sunday, April 06, 2008
Bin Bin's Birthday!
The little boy turns 3 on 30th March 2008. For the first time, he had a birthday party. 20+ relatives came over to celebrate for Bin Bin.
Before the party, goodies bags are prepared for the kids.

Birthday Boy is feeling happy with his party hat.

During the party, the entire house is decorated with balloonssss.

Food for the guests.

This is Han Han's (Bin's eldest cousin) 2nd round.

Everyone is sitting down and enjoying their food.

Most of the time, my dear and I were children-sitters. The entire day I was busy playing with the girls while my dear is entertaining the boys. Don't think that it is an easy job, it is really quite a nightmare when there are so many kids wanting to play with you. Headache~
Playing Monopoly~

Playing with my sister's little twin stars collection

That day, my entire room became the playroom for the kids and I had to clear up the mess which includes most of the toys and rearranging my furniture back to its original position before I can finally rest. Phew~
Bin Bin's Lightning McQueen Cake with yummy krispies fillings.

Blowing the candles~ Happy Birthday~!

Photos time~
My sister, jiefu, keatkeat and binbin.

My dear and me

With all the kids

The rest of my relatives were camera-shy so no pics of them.
Bin is eating his cake with his favourite mummy.

Presents time~


I only managed to capture 2 shots because Bin was already opening the presents while I was still eating his birthday cake. Anxious kid!
Present 1: Flaming Race track from Auntie Corina

Present 2: Sliding Race Track from Dear and I

Present 3: Drums from Keatkeat

Present 4: Transformers from Bak Leong

Present 5: Gun from 2 Bak Leong

Present 6: Laptop from Jing-er and Min-er

Present 7: Handphone from Auntie Corina

Present 8: 4 more cars to add to the collection

Present 9: Lego Aeroplane Set from Auntie Navy.

Happy 3 year old my little nephew~~
Posted by Angela at 11:27 PM