Friday, April 25, 2008


Training at my office

When I first joined my company, I had a 1 month training at the main office - Raffles City Tower.

It was a great time because everyday was basically listening to lectures, doing some codings, teabreaks, lunch, games, etc. Everything is provided for. FOC.

My pretty trainer from Philippines

My small class of 10 people

We had teabreaks at 10am and 3pm. Lunch was at 12noon. Set lunches and finger food for teabreaks are from Fig & Olive. Was super sick of Fig & Olive food by the end of 1 month.

Pantry Area
This is place where we get our drinks (coke, sprite, coffee, tea, etc). In the morning, eggs, toasted bread and jam are provided for breakfast. So shiok.

Lunch area
The ledge by the window is where we have our lunch everyday.

Our view when we were eating our lunch.

CBD Area

Suntec
Ferris Wheel
It feels good to be at a high floor.

To get a closer look, there is a telescope.
From our training room, our view is this
Did you spot the DHL balloon?

Our finger food

During our teabreaks, we self-entertain by playing foolsball, pool and darts.

Pool
Did you notice the label in the pictures? Our group were too noisy that they pasted this. :(

Lastly, my clique. It's great to have fun colleagues to enjoy your teabreaks and lunch with.

It's been 3 months since I started work. How time flies!

So far so good and I hope it remains this way. :)

Posted by Angela at 11:41 PM