Monday, May 19, 2008


Long Weekend

I love public holidays! Thanks to Vesak day that I got 1 more day to rest and enjoy.

Let me recap what did i do these few days

~Friday night~
Watch Speed Racer! I wasn't very keen on this show if not for Rain. Haha, I'm bias.
To add on, this is our 50th movie together! Happy~

~Saturday~
My weekly shopping routine! Bought 2 spaghettis from Esprit and treat my dear to Curry Favor which I promised him quite some time ago. Glad that he liked it. :)

~Sunday~
Rest at home the whole day. Play Grand Theft Auto 4 on Xbox. I had so much fun playing and laughing due to reckless driving, killing innocent people, stealing expensive cars, dating babes, escaping from the police, etc. Damn fun~ I wanna play again next weekend.

~Monday~
Meet up with PS for some shopping and dinner. As usual we chat more than we shop. Always sitting around at restaurants/cafes and catch up on funny incidents in our lives. It's great to meet up. Meet you again soon ya?

I want more long weekends!

Posted by Angela at 11:02 PM