Sunday, May 11, 2008


More time

I've been neglecting everything since I started working.

I am always lagging when it comes to dramas. Usually I will watch the latest episode as soon as someone uploads it in youtube or tudou. But now, I don't have the time to watch and I am lagging by around 3 episodes. Sian.

I am such a sleepyhead. I like to sleep and laze around in bed. Now, I sleep less and less. Always waking up early for work and sleeping late. I hate dark eye bags and wrinkles.

Weekends are so precious now. I treasure every minute after work from Friday to Sunday. Even if it means sleeping my weekend away. At least I am doing things for myself and I like it.

I'm not complaining that I hate my job or dislike working. Just that I have less time for myself, to do what I want. That's really bad. I still like my job and I know there are still many more things for me to learn in this line. Most importantly, I like it that my bank account is growing every month. :)

Cry~ I just want more time for myself~

Posted by Angela at 11:11 PM