Sunday, May 25, 2008
Putting on Weight
Is it true that all office ladies (OL) will put on weight after they started their 9-6 jobs?
With less time cos of overtime, OL will excuse themselves from exercising.
With more money, OL can spend on more food to pamper themselves.
After the routine lunch at 12noon, OL will return to their offices and sit on their bums until 6, with occasional teabreak session at around 3-4pm.
OL problem areas are the tummy and their bums. My colleagues who started work around the same time as me, complained that they put on weight, including those that went for yoga classes.
Last friday, I was shopping in IKEA for my bathroom mirror when I saw that electronic weighing scale. Just for fun, I tried it. I gained 2kg! Woah, 3 months of work results in 2kg, den I'm dead cos I'm gonna work for the rest of my life.
I seriously need to cut down on snacks and heavy lunches. Most importantly, to exercise every week!
Aiming to become a healthier and slimer OL. :)
Posted by Angela at 10:54 PM