Sunday, June 15, 2008
Sentosa with the Kids
I did not bring the kids out to play for such a long time. So, I booked my dear for a Sentosa trip with the boys.
The day before, they were really excited about the trip especially about the cable car. My sister and jiefu always wanted to bring them for a ride but was afraid that they might be afraid of heights and cry or even pee in the cabin.
So, we decided to give it a shot since they are brave boys anyway. I am glad that they enjoyed it. What excites me more was that I got discounts for the cable car ride and entrance fee because I just became a Passion Card member. :)
Queueing for the Cable Car

Look at the boys making funny faces.
In the Cable Car with Binbin

Keatkeat and star cruise

See, they are not even afraid of heights! They were enjoying the scenery all the way. We made the right choice in bringing them for a ride in the cable car.
Posing with the cable car that we were in

Once we reached the place we immediately went for the luge ride. The one that Keat has been ranting about cause he is car-crazy.
Kids with over-sized helmets

Their kiddy helmets are big too! They have no choice but to wear these super big helmets that adults can wear too! They are only 3-4 years old!
We bought the combo (2 luge ride + 2 sky ride) and this is the 2nd time preparing for their 2nd luge ride.

For both rides, I drove Keat and dear drove Bin. We had a little race and till now we still dunno who won. Hee.
After the luge, we went for the skyride

The kids hugged their balloon for dear life in fear that they will fly away.
The kids and I after the skyride

Water Fun!

Finally something that is free in Sentosa! Touring Singapore is soooo expensive! If you want to enjoy, you must pay.
Dancing like a snake~

Binbin is feeling happy. I love this picture of him!

I'm happy to be able to spend some time with my nephews and see them smile. :)
Posted by Angela at 1:59 AM