Sunday, June 01, 2008


Ting's Birthday

We had a surprise bday celebration for Ting. Bought a birthday card, cake and treat her for lunch at Sushi Tei.

The pretty gal with her birthday cake.

Then we were deciding if we should sing her a birthday song.

Jos: Do we need to sing the birthday song?
Me: I don't mind singing.
Ting (very loudly) : Of course must sing! English and Chinese!

That's her, the demanding gal, and so we did sang, in both languages. It was fun!

Group photo of our lunch clique.

The next day, Ting bought each of us tidbits in return for the bday celebration.

My tidbits

She is such a funny gal. This pack of tidbits reminds me of when I was young when I gave goodies to my classmates during my birthday. That's exactly what my nephew is giving to his K1 classmates and I actually received this from her.

Another funny thing is she stapled all the packets. And so, if you pull out 1, the rest of the wrapper will be torn, resulting in chips losing their crispiness.

And she stapled the seasoning of Mamee!!!
She is really v farneeee! Always bringing laughter to our group. :)

Posted by Angela at 11:24 PM