Sunday, June 29, 2008
Toothache
~Monday~
I've got this numbing pain on my bottom right gum. I quickly scheduled for a dental appointment on Thursday which is their earliest available timeslot.
Thinking that it might be my wisdom tooth that's causing all the pain, I quickly ask around my friends and colleagues about the procedure of extracting the wisdom tooth, surgery, normal extraction, the costs, how to claim, how many days of mc etc. I got kinda freaked out from the way they described it and that's because I am so afraid of the pain.
For the entire day, the numbing pain was still bearable.
~Tuesday~
The pain became UN-bearable. I cant eat properly cause my mouth cant open. I cant talk properly cause every time I talk, it hurts. I cant work cause the pain gave me a headache and an earache. Even swallowing my saliva can be painful. I got woken up by the pain during my sleep, so you can imagine how terrible it is.
~Wednesday~
Finally decided to open my mouth and see where is causing the problem. I actually have a new tooth growing out at the side of my gums and that area is red and swollen. I think I still have some milk molars left which were not extracted when I was young. So this new tooth should be the underlying adult tooth.
~Thursday~
The day of my appointment is finally here. To my delight, I don't have to go through the pain of extracting anything! The main concern is to reduce the pain and get rid of the infection. And so, I got painkillers and antibiotics for it.
~Sunday~
I'm getting better day after day. I wanna get well soon.
Posted by Angela at 10:07 PM