Saturday, July 19, 2008
Company's Movie Night

My company booked the entire GV max theatre for all employees to watch "The Dark Knight". It's so cool and I didn't know that my company has more than 500 employees locally. Everyone of us can bring along friends and family for this movie and it's free. Of course, I brought my dear along for this. :)
It's Heath Ledger last movie and he acted really sadistic. I think he deserves an Oscar for this. Everyone was complimenting on his acting skills. But I really wonder why people only start to take notice of someone when he is gone. It's such a pity.
I love to see him in that nurse suit and that cute curly hair in the hospital scene.

The only time Heath goes without that hideous joker's makeup is when he was pretending to be a guard.

The Joker's famous quote - "Why so serious?"


This quote is "haunting" me everyday since my dear likes to mimic how heath said that line.
I think there is nothing spectacular about batman. I didn't really fancy christian bale and I hate the way batman talks with that low and hoarse voice. But I like his bike the most!! It's damn cool~~

Overall this movie is quite nice. 1 scary part that shocked me and lots of explosions. It's worth a weekend price but I'm even more happy cos I got to watch it for free!
I want more movie events from my company!
Posted by Angela at 5:35 PM