Saturday, October 04, 2008
My Complete Black Hair Day
I read about this hair fashion no-no in a magazine quite long ago. "Don't ever leave your hair in a "half black half dyed" state."
Personally I find it quite ugly but I have this problem. After dye-ing my hair, the original black hair grows out from the roots pretty fast and I will be in this "half black half dyed" state. I will just re-dye my hair and I will be back in the ugly state within 2-3 months. And the vicious cycle continues.
I got very sick of this cycle and so I dyed my hair BLACK in January 2008 at Kimage Academy. Oh well, the colour faded for quite sometime but I didn't realise how horrible it looked until now. :(
I can't decide if I wanna spend about $50-$60 to dye my hair at a nearby salon OR $30 at Kimage Academy and waste about 3hours OR just get those DIY dye. But I had no one to help me with it. Then I ask my dear to help and he agreed! =) I'm so glad he agreed to help because he has never done it before and doesn't mind trying for the first time! So sweeet~
So he accompany me to Guardian and bought the DIY dye.

My hair dye from HOYU.

The contents in the box. I bought this because this is the only BLACK colour hair dye that comes with the comb. It's so much easier to dye with the comb lor. And the best part is, it costs only $8.90! Imagine if I went to Kimage Hairdressing or any hair salon, i will be spending about $30-$60 for a normal black hair dye. Happy that I saved $$$!

My horrible hair in the half black and half dyed state. Pardon my messy hair cause I tied it up when I was shopping for my hair dye. :p

After half an hour, my entire hair is covered with the black dye.

Tadah! All black hair! Im so happy with the results and thankful that my dear is willing to dye my hair for me! Yeah~
Posted by Angela at 6:24 PM