Friday, November 14, 2008


Ramen Santouka

I've been wanting to try Ramen Santouka at Central ever since my friend said that the broth is good.

On September 1st, my training at RCT ended early and I jio-ed dear to try the Ramen.

I ordered Tokusen toroniku (Pork Cheeks) Ramen with Shoyu broth. The noodles are pretty normal but the soup is nice. It's is the kind of salty soup base that I like. And I got to mention this. I simply love the Pork Cheeks. It melts in your mouth! This is a MUST-TRY~!

My dear ate the set meal that consists of ramen (shio soup base), salmon and salmon roe rice and egg. He likes it so much that he ordered the same set the 2nd time we went there. I like the egg. I really wonder how did they prepare the egg. The egg white is soft and spongy, while the egg yolk just spills out like a half-boiled egg when u cut it open. Yummy~

*Wiping my saliva* I can't wait to feast on the pork cheeks again!

Posted by Angela at 11:51 PM