Thursday, December 25, 2008


Merry Christmas Everyone!

On 23rd Dec, I went to my old church ( Bethany Independent Presbyterian Church ) with my sister for the musical performance. The concert was great, with a powerful choir and a strong message to deliver. Even after 10 years of not stepping into that church, both sis and I saw many familiar faces. It is such a peculiar feeling that you were once really close to these people but now, you are only strangers to them.

On 24th Dec, I attended a christmas party organised by my company. The party had great food such as turkey, log cake, ice-cream, prawns, fillet, chicken, puddings, mee siam, candy floss, popcorn, etc. I even had free flow martinis to go along. After that I went shopping for christmas presents. Then I had seafood dinner with dear's family at House of Seafood. Yummy kangkong, omelette, mee goreng and chilli crabs! Later on I watch Bedtime stories at Cathay. Gosh, the bedtime stories really worked. I fell asleep in the middle of show. Zzzzz. I was too tired.

On 25th Dec, I slept thru'out the entire morning and I played Wii the whole day!

That's how i spend my Christmas and I enjoyed it. I hope you enjoyed yours too!

Merry Christmas to you!

Posted by Angela at 12:55 AM