Tuesday, February 03, 2009


I am tired

Year 2009 did not start off well for me.

My whole life in Jan and the coming Feb is all WORK WORK WORK.

I went to a new project site and they requested everyone to work on saturday. (8hours) The good thing is I can work from home. However for the next 2 weeks, they want everyone to come to the office and work. F**K. It's Valentine's Day next Saturday ok!

The work I'm doing now is clearing off people's shit. Some "expert" (pui pui pui!) did a program with the screen and output. The middle processing logic is EMPTY! Not done at all. How can someone pass off this program and say its complete? Nobody even QC it! Then he told me CRAP, he deleted the codes because there was no test data and he tested the program in batches, codes by codes. HELLO! I'm not a 3 yr old kid and I have 1 year experience liao. Don't take me for a fool~

I'm clearing 3 of his shit~ and all the seniors are rushing me to complete 3 programs within 2 weeks! I hate it when I did nothing wrong and yet need to shoulder all the responsibility for it. Worse still, no one seems to understand or appreciate. Life is unfair. I hope he gets his retribution soon.

And another sigh~ The promotion in March seem bleak. Furthermore recession is here, I dunno whether to be sad about not promoting or worried about being retrenched. But F**K the job, I can't wait to leave this horrible company.

Stupid Stupid Senior Exec trying to find fault with everything. Forces us to participate in stupid inter-house games. I got no choice but to join bowling. Can you imagine? I don't even have time to sleep or go out and still ask me go for practise lessons every Saturday! And I need to F**King work on Saturday. Bloody Hell.

This is a STUPID COMPANY. I want to leave asap.

Posted by Angela at 12:11 AM