Sunday, February 08, 2009


Weird Encounter at Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Station

Few days ago, Ted and I were waiting for the train at Dhoby Ghaut Mrt Station just like any other normal working day.

Suddenly he heard a very loud "BAM". We saw an indian guy facing one of the pillars. It appears that he bang himself against it. His face and eyes were red. Initially I thought he was a blind man and that he needed some help but his red face and swollen eyes looks intimidating so we just walked away.

Then he started walking STRAIGHT towards a bunch of office ladies and "BAM" again! He fell to the floor together with 1 middle age woman. Everyone started looking and gasping "Ohhhh.."

At this time, everyone was shocked but none gave him a helping hand. He stood up and started walking towards the side of the escalator and fell with a "BAM"!

This time, 2 indian men tried to hold on to him in case he fell again. But he refused! He struggled himself free and walked straight into another pillar face-first. Not once but twice!

He was just like a bulldozer that goes all out and with great force.

Then he started banging and walking further and further away and i lost sight of him.

What an encounter. All I can say is that I think he is mentally unsound. But when I re-enacted the story to my sister, she said he might be possessed. Eewww.. Scary.

Posted by Angela at 6:57 PM