Wednesday, April 01, 2009


Paintball + JJ Concert + Jing-er Birthday

See this mailer? It was created by Cindy and I for our company's Paintball event. I just joined the organizing committee and this was the very first event that I'm involved in.

Didn't know paintball is such a popular sport because within 5mins all 50 vacancies were filled up.

Early in the morning at 8:30am, I reached Yishun BottleTree Park. This is one of the battlefields.

Paintballs! It is quite soft and spongy when I was holding it. Like a spongeball that is nice to press. But it hurts when I got shot with a few of these! Painful k! Now I'm suffering from 3 blue black, the size of a 50cent coin on my arm, shoulder and hip bone area.

Phinoy instructor giving tips on playing paintball. He was very funny during his presentation of using the "gun", kept making everyone laugh.

This mask is a must-have for the game. To protect your face and especially ya eyes. It's really a big deal if one of those paintballs hit your eyes. I already suffered blue-blacks on my body. I cant imagine if a paintball hits my eyes. It might drop out!

Headshot! Or rather, eyeshot!

It's my turn to enter the battlefield. I didn't know that someone was taking pics of my game. Lol. Good for remembrance. We were discussing our strategy. Really require a lot of team work and communication.

Waiting for further instructions. It was damn hot! But I can't help but to wear that sweater to "protect" against the ball. End up I still got bruises. :(

Ouch! I was shot on my head. Painful! But I think paintball is super fun!!! Only bad thing is that it is too expensive. The cost of playing this game is by the number of paintballs you used. A rough gauge will be $50 for 100paintballs, which can only last about 10-15 minutes. Very expensive!!!

A very small and blurry group photo. I don't think anyone can spot me, that's why I drew an arrow. Haha.

I sweat like mad la. Went home to bathe before meeting geok for JJ Lin's concert.
My view of the stage.

I always like to take photos of the concert tickets and this is no exception. But this geok is always so blur. She is holding the ticket upside down! Haha. The usual sha da jie!

I think JJ is superb. Love his voice and songs. Love Fan Wei Qi also, she is soooo cute! But I feel that it's a pity JJ don't have crazy fans. The crowd was rather quiet and the atmosphere wasn't really high. The concert was more than 3 hours long. I felt sorry for JJ because there were people leaving when he was saying his thank you speech to the crew. I know that it was almost 12 midnight but it's his concert and we don't get to see it everyday! Staying abit longer wont kill right.

I was dead beat that night after paintball and JJ concert. The next day I attended Jing-er birthday party.
This is Weidong. Hehe. He is cute. Look at him stuffing the whole bread into his small mouth.

That pretty much sums up my wkend last week. Had loads of fun. Next wkend I gotta rest. Need to start planning my Japan trip liao. I'm super behind time. :P

Posted by Angela at 5:04 PM