Sunday, July 05, 2009
Beautiful Events in may and june part 2
~June - Bake Cookies Session~ 
My company organized a "Parent & Child Baking Session" at Genius R Us Childcare Centre. Of course I don't have a child so I brought my nephew along. However, it was a tough decision because I can only bring 1 of them. In the end, I brought Keat along cause he is the eldest and will most likely listen to me more than Bing.

Hi! I'm Loh Cheng Keat, a young baker!

My colleague Ting with her 10-year-old niece.

Take a photo first before the baking begins

Me and Cute Keat

Keat's hands were all dirty with flour and butter. Restaurant City helps a lil in this case, he understood that he needed ingredients (flour and butter) to make a dough. Once the dough is nicely kneaded, we cut out shapes using the shape cutter to form our cute lil cookies and send them for baking in the oven.

When the cookies were being baked in the oven, Keat complained that the cap caused his forehead to itch.

Finally the cookies are baked. Keat is adding the decorations using icing and chocolate chips

Writing his name on the box to contain all his cookies.

His creations.

Keat is fixing the box.

Final pic of all the cookies. The cookies taste good! Thanks to the flour and butter and of course, Keat Keat.

The lil boy told me that he missed taking the train with me and so we board the train all the way from tanjong pagar to my house. He was so energetic the entire night that he just wouldn't stay still.
As for little Bing at home, I didn't know that he would be so upset that he didnt get to go for the baking session that my sis and jiefu have to coax him by buying him a new toy. How sad to be left out. Next time I will bring all or none.
~June - Spaggedies, Coffee Club~ 


Had pizza, lasagne and escargots at Spaggedies with Shirlee. The pic looks good? Well, it doesn't. I had a bad tummy ache after the meal. =( Next time we must plan what to eat beforehand, cannot impromptu anymore.

Pic taken at coffee club. Thanks ger for your FB early birthday wishes! See ya end July~
~June - Outback Steakhouse~ 






Had a feast at Outback Steakhouse with the Dragonballz. Lol. We call ourselves the Dragonballz because we haf 7 peeps in the group. However, 1 suddenly dropout and became the root of our gossips, so we changed to Gossip Girls and Guy. Funny bunch of colleagues that I feel very happy with whenever I'm with them.

Cindy and I. Only the 2 of us like taking photos. I have more pics with her than with the rest of the gossipers.
My sirloin steak is sooooo THICK! I had such a hard time chewing it. Thank goodness I ordered medium well, Ting ordered medium rare and she couldn't tear her steak apart. Haha.

Group pic of us outside Conrad. I placed my camera on a pot of plant and we took this pic using the self-timer. Very fun! Can't wait for 19th July when we will go Jos house to play guitar heroes!
~June - Waraku Japanese Casual Dining~ 
Went shopping with Geok for sandals/flats. Walked the whole day and she bought a bag and a pair of sandals. I bought nothing. =(
We ended up at Waraku at Starhub Centre. I realized I have eaten at Waraku Jap Pasta soooo many times but did not try Waraku Jap Casual Dining before.

Yummy potato mentai for potato lovers.

Geok had Curry Kishimen (Guo Tiao) Noodles.

While I had Prawn Kishimen Noodles.

I was damn excited when I know they serve Calpis! This is my favourite drink in Japan. I told Geok that it is really nice to drink, tastes like yakult. And I love this pic!! So cute~
Geok is my Japan Guru. She intro-ed me alot of places including the hotels/hostels to stay in. She even lend me her electronic dictionary for Jap-Eng translation! Many thanks to her!
Posted by Angela at 1:01 AM