Sunday, September 27, 2009


Happy Events for the Entire Week

~Thursday 24th September~Happy Birthday to my dearest sister!!! This was my birthday present to her this year. The nicest chocolate cake that I had tasted so far! And she loved it too!! =)

We had a dinner celebration on Thurs at Tony Romas. Queued for 20mins before the 5 of us got a table. Food is great, the company is good and the birthday gal was feeling extra special that night.

Look at Mr Bing! He had his mouth full of cheesesticks and was still trying to smile as wide as possible. Funny fellow~

~ Friday 25th September~
Met Geok to get my japan goodies (5 boxes of eye masks + Hokkaido white choco biscuits).We had a short shopping trip at PS but it was fruitful. I bought 1 working blouse + 1 pair of socks and she bought 2 working tops. We went to TCC to chit-chat. The hazelnutella drink we had was great! Tastes just like blended Kinder Bueno. Yummmyyyy~

~Saturday 26th September~

Was supposed to meet up with yul, kui and lam. Last min lam had to attend a wake then yul was pretty sick. So we postponed the meet-up.

Then I gotta know that my nephew will be performing a dance item that very night for the mid-autumn festival.
It started off with 2 aunties singing karaoke. It was damn awful. Then the nursery and k1 kids started to perform and everyone whipped out their cameras and handphones and started snapping away.

Ah Bing did a great job in the dance. He did not have any stage fright but was damn du lan when there was a technical fault with the music player right in the middle of the performance. haha. I try to post up the video when I have the time.

My little star nephew with his classmates~

Posted by Angela at 11:41 PM