Friday, September 04, 2009
I got it !!
In my previous blogpost, I ended off with
"I just secretly hope that all my efforts are worthwhile.Please Please~ Give it to me!"
And I got it ~! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FY09 has been such a great year for me. Got to know the big shots in my company (or at the least the most important one). Won a $30 taka voucher in the community event. Won a 3D2N stay at Fraser Place Apartments during Dinner and Dance. And finally, I beat alot of people in claiming a promotion place!
Woooohooooooooooooooooooo. I worked hard for it during my work. I had the worst time ever in UAT during May 09. I was so stressed that I skipped my period for 2 weeks and popped lotsa pimples.
I worked hard in organizing community events. Being enthusiastic in what I'm assigned to. And finally it reaped rewards.
Luck plays an important role this time as well. Alot of my peers worked even harder than me, joined the organization even earlier than me but I managed to snatch a slot for myself. It's a dog-eat-dog's world.
I know the path ahead isn't going to be easy. But I will try. Jiayou~!
Posted by Angela at 5:25 PM