Monday, October 19, 2009


Bubble Hair Colour~

My previous hair colour has faded and the black hair has grown out quite alot. In my opinion, it looks very unsightly.

After watching the TV advertisement about the Bubble D.I.Y. hair dye from Japan, I was very attracted to it and wanted to try.

Alot of people commented that it is expensive as compared to the usual hair dye. Dunno why, I wasn't really concerned about this. I just bought it straight away at the Watsons below my office.

My colleagues commented that Glossy Brown looks good so I bought this colour.

The contents - the 2 bottles on the left hand side are the mixtures, the nozzle in front, the gloves in the "tissue paper packet" wrappings and the conditioner right behind it.

Mix the lotion/cream together and squeezeeeee for the white foam to ooze out.

I was kiasu. I left my hair full of foam for 2hours while watching my hk drama.

No pics of my hair here but I'm happy with the results. The colour is evenly spread out. When I was washing away the foam/dye, there was no irritating stains on my toilet floors. Best of all, my towel/shirt was not stained too.

I will definitely buy this brand of hair dye next time. So its true, you get better results when you pay more.

Posted by Angela at 5:50 PM