Friday, October 23, 2009


Very first training

Wow. I was suddenly given the responsibility to conduct training for 4 different modules in a single day.

Frankly, I was damn worried. First of all, this is my very first presentation to 20+ users in a day.

Secondly, it was not a few mins or 1 hour presentation. It is a training which will make me talk and talk and talk for 3.5hours in the morning and 3hours in the afternoon.

As mentioned, I was given this responsibility at the very last minute. So my knowledge of the modules is still not good yet.

BUT I SURVIVED TODAY!

I am so happy that I fared well with a 95% satisfaction rate. There was even 1 user who commented that I was helpful and very patient.

I am glad that I am able to answer most of their queries without relying on external support from the team.

HURRAY!!!

PS: Thanks to all who encouraged me when I was feeling worried about the presentation. It helped alot. =)

Posted by Angela at 7:53 PM