Friday, November 13, 2009


Things I cannot stand about others

Sometimes there are certain things that I really cannot tolerate others.

It's really disturbing to me.

1) I can't stand those people who shake their legs. It is a really bad habit. What makes it worse is a girl keeps shaking her legs and vibrates the entire table. WAH KAO! I keep seeing my 2 colleagues (guy and girl) sitting in front of me bobbing up and down for no particular reason. It's damn irritating.

2) I can't stand those people who eats REAL LOUD! Be more considerate lei~ Eat in the office and CHOMP with your mouth open and creating all the sounds. Damn bloody irritating. Didn't your parents tell you chomping with your mouth open is damn rude? Even my 4yr old nephew know that and you are at least 30yrs old!

3) I can't stand those people who clears their throat every 1 minute. Imagine I'm your neighbour in the office. How many times will I hear you clear your throat in 8hours? Goodness. Furthermore it's quite obvious its a habitual clearing of throat, not the sore throat or itchy phlegm kind. And it has been 2 weeks of such an action. Wah lau.

Best of all, such people are SENIOR MANAGERS which is 5 levels higher than my position. There is nothing I can do about it. *Suck thumb*

Posted by Angela at 10:55 PM