Wednesday, February 10, 2010


Ah Bing's Cupcakes

This afternoon, I reached home around 4pm because my training ended early. I went to the kitchen to get myself a drink and little bing came along and said that he got 2 cupcakes from school and want to find candles because he is going to be 5 yrs old this year. (Note that his bday is in late march and its really too early to celebrate his birthday now).

I was searching high and low for his candles but can only find 3. My sister came along and told the boy that there is no need to put any candles on the cupcakes and little bing got distracted and went off to play instead.

At night, I was eating pizza with lil keat and lil bing. After we are done, my sister suddenly ask lil bing when is he going to eat the cupcakes, all of us were waiting the whole day for it. Then he did his usual "Oh Ya!" and went to the kitchen to get his cupcakes.

There you go. 2 lil cupcakes but there are 5 mouths to feed. My sister told me that ah bing gave specific instructions that 1 of the cupcake belongs to ah yee (Me!) and the other cupcake is to be shared with his brother, mummy and daddy.

I'm like shocked. Huh? Why? He said that he saved 1 cupcake for me because he enjoyed the session we share every night playing my iphone games. =) So cute right?

So he gave me a choice, I chose the one with lesser "sprinkles" so that the 4 of them can have more "sprinkles". The "sprinkles" word was termed by ah bing.

Cute lil bing with a cupcake specially for me! Hehehehe..

Posted by Angela at 11:39 PM