Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Busy like a Bee
I have been getting busier and busier as each day passes.
The only thing that I'm busy with is WORK.
I took over the role of a consultant who left the company. Have yet to pick up all the required skills and he left. So now I'm learning and doing my work at the same time.
For the past few days, I've been station-ing myself at various agencies. I was working but hardly in the office and at my desk.
It was a new experience and I learnt quite a lot these days through the meetings and discussions with the agencies.
The good thing about this is that I'm learning new things everyday and that is definitely a plus point for my career.
The bad thing is I'm overworked. I didn't consume my half day on CNY eve. I worked on weekends (Sat and Sun). I worked till around 8-9pm everyday. And this has been ongoing since Jan 2010 and now is almost end Feb 2010.
I'm tired.
Today I read a "prediction" for people born in the Rat year.
1) Very busy at work (Shit! It came true and it's still very true to me)
2) Money will come in if I work hard (Shit! Related to point 1). Have to watch my expenses
3) No Love / Romantic Sign. If in a relationship, the development won't be smooth and will encounter obstacles and problems. (I hope this won't happen)
4) Bad Health due to Work (Shit! Related to point 1)
Sounds bad for me huh? Seems that nothing is good. =(
As long as I get over the WORK obstacle, I should be fine. Jiayou to myself!
Posted by Angela at 10:36 PM