Friday, February 19, 2010
Keat so cute
Yesterday night, I overheard my sis n jiefu lecturing keat on the importance of lending $ to friends. keat just started primary 1 so this is his first experience of using pocket money. The story started with keat's classmate asking him for 10cents, and keat gave his friend 10cents without asking why or when will he return the money. What's worse is that he don't even know the name of that friend.
Sis n jiefu were angry abt what has happened as keat does not know how to handle the situation and does not want keat's frens to treat him like a money tree. So they taught keat to ask for the 10cents back and reject ppl who wants to borrow money from him.
So today, I ask keat if he ask his fren for the money.
He said: "yes! I got back my 10cents already. Then this is fair and square."
so I ask him if his fren comes back and request for money again, what will you do. He shook his head and said "cannot! My mummy say cannot!"
so I tried again. What if ah Yee, pointing to myself, ask u for money, will you give me?
He pondered for quite a while then he ask "are u rich?". I said no, I'm very poor. So he said ok I will give you. I only give money to poor ppl and not rich ppl.
Lol. He v cute hor?
Posted by Angela at 12:09 AM