Friday, March 05, 2010


Driving with Me Myself and I

Yesterday we made an impromptu decision to watch a late night show - Alice in Wonderland. The only problem was that dear has no car as his bro needs to use the car at night.

I also dunno why I said it's ok, I will borrow the car from jiefu and I can drive him home after the movie. And so I sent an sms and voila I got the car. I also didnt know jiefu has so much trust in me to just agree to lend the car to me. He didnt even ask where I was going.

It was exciting as I know I have not driven in a car alone before so I'm in total control. I drove my dear home and went on with my lonely and exciting drive from serangoon to clementi.

The driving was smooth, the parking was smooth and I am back home safely. It was fun. My dear said it's something new to him.

=)

I'm happy. Easily contented on small little things.

I want my own car. Haha.

Posted by Angela at 11:42 AM