Monday, June 27, 2011


Stunned

Ended work late on Friday night. Took a bus to somerset and was waiting for dear to pick me up.

Was on the phone with him to confirm the exact location to meet. Then I was interrupted by a guy who seemed like wanting to ask for directions. So I put down the phone and was waiting for him to ask qns like 'how to go to xxx or yyy etc'

Guy: Are you waiting for someone?

Me: ya. (thinking to myself - shit he is not asking for directions)

Guy: boyfriend?

Me: ya. (Cham!)

Guy: Can I have your number?

Me: no. (keep looking at the roads, hoping dear's car will appear immediately)

Guy: can we be friends? Pleaseeeee? Just friends?

Me: no (look away, ignoring him)

Then he walks away. Phew. I was thinking this was the end of it until I caught him turning back and looking at me.

Out of nowhere he suddenly appeared and continued asking if we can be friends. He looks really eager to get my number and I heard a new pick up line that I've never encountered before.

He said: Can I have your facebook please?

Me: No. (at this time I really felt like laughing but I held back)

After a few more similar qns with my 'no no no no' responses, he finally left.

All these happened while I was waiting for the traffic light. Was never approached before by asking for my facebook. Seriously why will I give a stranger access to something so personal?

This guy was actually very shy and he looks afraid throughout the entire saga and I was really fierce and direct in my responses to him. Poor dude.

At the end of it all, this incident made me felt good about myself lol. To still be approached at this age I am still considered attractive. Wahaha lol.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Posted by Angela at 1:08 PM