Saturday, February 28, 2009


Treat of the Month (February)

Referring back to my old post "Gyu-Kaku", I said this

"Usually I patronize some restaurants for an experience and I seldom go back again. But for Gyu-kaku, I feel like going back to enjoy their beef once more. Hee, I shall wait till im filthy rich and I shall feast again!"

Indeed, I went back to Gyu-kaku last week. ~Grinz~

Not because I am filthy rich (how I wish I am!), it's because my new project is giving all employees a benefit for their hard work. A weekend allowance of $150 PER MONTH is given to us, so that we can spend on meals with our family/friends.

And for this month, I spent it on Gyu-kaku and my dear is the privileged one.

Due to the budget constraint of $150, we ordered the exact same set we had previously - Botan set.

We changed the Kimchi to Tomato Salad. Though I don't really like tomatoes but its yummy that I finished half of it.

Wagyu Beef + Lamb Chops + Kurobuta Pork. This is definitely a feast for carnivores!

Specially wanna highlight their lamb chops. It's super good especially with the marinated "greenish" sauce.

And we had exactly the same dessert - Milk Pudding + Black Sesame Ice-Cream. I like the milk pudding that I ordered it twice without knowing. LOL.

Yay! It feels good to have a good meal and to say this sentence "It's my treat" when the bill comes.

Can't wait for next month's $150 allowance. Heeeeee..

Posted by Angela at 11:59 PM