Friday, July 03, 2009
Beautiful Events in May and June Part 1
~May - Jumbo Seafood~ 
These 2 kids' papa birthday is in May and since he love Jumbo Seafood soooo much ever since the
last visit , we went back to feast on the black pepper crabs again.

Tadah! 3 Black pepper crabs for 3 adults. Damn bloated after the meal.

Red Tilapia again! Love the spicy sauce.

Fresh boiled prawns for the kids.


We also eat peanuts!!

The naughty boys were bored while the 3 of us were busy eating the crabs. They played "palm-pressing-on-the-window" and the waitresses joined in the fun. lol

I was the first to finish my fight with the crabby shells, so I took pic of the naughty boys with aprons.

A family with satisfied tummies. Yay! Happy birthday Jiefu, even though this is 2 months late. hehe
~May - Absolute Haven~ 
Shirlee recommended me this "romantic" place in May.
It was about $40 per person for 1 appetizer, 1 main course and 1 dessert.

Smoked Salmon

Lamb shank

Fish Fillet

Mango Pudding

Tiramisu
Overall I find the food so so, and it is too pricey.

Group pic in Absolute Haven. This was my first and last time wearing this top. I bought this white top with red stripes on a online website. After the first wash, it has patches of red stains all over. Can't wear it anymore. So sad~~

Walked over to Mr Bean for a smoothie and continue chatting. Haha, we can really chat non-stop! Girl, enjoy your shopping trip in HK!
~June - New York New York~ 
My young colleague Lihui. Met up with her because of an impromptu committee meeting on one of the weekday nights. All restaurants were closed after the meeting at 9pm except for NYNY.
Didn't expect to eat crabs with her that day. We were the last customers. All staff were already packing their bags or sweeping the floor but we haven't even touch the crab yet.

I'm quite surprised that I actually enjoyed the cold crab. It tastes realllyyyyyyy sweet. No joke. Just the crab alone, without any sauce can taste soooo good. Yummy. Nobody believe us when we said that the crab is good, they just brush us off with "NYNY stuffs are in-edible" Argh~
~June - Shimbashi~ 
Jw told bf and I that this soba is the best in Sg. So we decided to try it out after we came back from Japan.

Ten Seiro. I still don't know why wasabi is served with soba. Can anyone enlighten me?

Tamago. I learn to appreciate tamago (egg) better after I came back from JP.

Fried soba chips. Great for snacking but not good when it comes during your normal meal time.

My sudden craving for salmon sashimi.
Sad to say, I was disappointed. If this is the best soba in Sg, I guess I can only eat soba in JP now.
Posted by Angela at 6:47 PM